M84 Stun Grenade
The XM84 Stun Grenade is a non-fragmentation, non-lethal “Flash And Bang” stun grenade that is intended to provide a reliable, effective non-lethal means of neutralizing & disorienting enemy personnel.
The M84 non-lethal stun grenade is a non-lethal, low hazard, non-shrapnel producing explosive device intended to confuse, disorient or momentarily distract potential threat personnel. The device produces a temporary incapacitation to threat personnel or innocent by standers. This device will be used by military personnel in hostage rescue situations and in the capture of criminals, terrorists or other adversaries. It provides commanders a non-lethal capability to increase the flexibility in the application of force during military operations.
- Nomenclature: Grenade, hand, non-lethal (stun) M84
- NSN: 1330-01-459-8141
- DODIC: GG09
- Fuse: M201A1 with a delay time of 1.0 to 2.3 seconds.
- Payload: Pyrotechnic metal-oxidant mix of Magnesium & Ammonium
- Packaging: 3 Grenades per M19A1 metal container; 4 M19A1’s per wire bound box.
- Hazard Classification: 1.4G
- Weights: Grenade 0/a 13.2 ounces payload charge: 4.5 grams
- Diameter: 1.73 inches
- Length: 5.25 inches
|HT-5 aff (10 yd.)||0.5||1-2||-2||$30||1||Takes a Ready maneuver to pull the pin or string.
A Vision- and Hearing-Based affliction that affects a 10-yard radius. The Protected Hearing and Protected Vision advantages (or equivalent; e.g., hearing protection and dark goggles) each give +5 to the HT roll. Failure to resist means you’re stunned; roll against HT-5 to recover each turn. Also creates smoke in the area of effect.