First session of the campaign
- Party went to gaming as usual (Their Steampunk Campaign)
- At 7:30 PM (?) suddenly the party was painfully pulled through to another dimension. Layla was the last to pass out much to her misery.
- Awoke in a magical containment cell unable to move or feel/experience anything.
- Wizard was frustrated at realizing he had pulled people from a mundane dimension and they were of no use.
- After interrogations he decided to disintegrate the party members.
- Buck and Layla were the last two in line for destruction and just as they got to Buck a magic SWAT team came in.
- A 4 hour battle ensued in which the Evil Wizard triumphed.
- Just as the EW killed the last SWAT member, Misty (A dragon in human form, which we did not know till much later) stabbed the EW’s Cactus.
- Suddenly all the damage the EW should have taken was unleashed upon him killing him.
- After 22 hours Misty approached the party and made them an offer that if we freed her she would help us. Note we were in a pocket dimension which would collapse in less than two hours.
- The party drank potions and released Misty. Then per Misty’s advisement raided the safe of US currency totaling $514,000 and a .38 revolver.
- The party exited into Miami Florida, then into a safe room which had a 10.5 month lease paid for.
- Rested a few hours the potions took full effect and Buck was changed into a steel dragon, shortly after Layla into a blue dragon.
- Magic words appeared in the air telling us that morphing was part of your natural ability, and that you could change into a human form at your leisure.
- After several minutes we were able to do so. Then went to the local 7-eleven and bought groceries and supplies.
- Layla went for a short recon run out to half mile out then formaed a one mile square within the industrial district. Buck got a magic bus guide from a bus. This was actually important, in that it was what showed Layla where to go to get to the WalMart shopping center and is currently the only source of maps that the party has.
- Layla then went for a longer run a few miles to the Wal-Mart and got clothes and a backpack.
- When she got back Buck took a bus to the Wal-Mart and bought clothes. There was some odd interactions with several store employees.
- When Buck got back and they had both changed to street clothes they went to the location which Misty had provided where they could secure new identities in this strange dimension.
- Layla spotted Jack, their contact, and her and Buck went to talk with him. It should be noted that there was something that compelled people to not notice Jack unless they had a card in hand, yet somehow Layla still managed to do so.
- Jack was dismay and uneasiness that Layla has seen him. He remained seated and and did not speak until he had to verify the card.
- They then went to his nice office to discuss business. The full big package would be 200K each, and 1K more for basic fake ID. He also was going to thrwo in a Concealed Weapons Permit for free as part of the full package.
- Layla then told him of their crazy origins into this place and how they had no idea of magic. Then Jack cast a spell on us to get visuals on the experience with the EW and the magical swat team, In exchange he would be providing us with a vehicle.
- Jack also promised to provide information about Dragons, which Buck and Layla now were, tomorrow at 1000. Also temp false IDs would be available at that time.