Campaign Start: 5/17/2012, 10am. Thursday.
Campaign End: 5/19/2012, 3am. Saturday.
- Home Depot delivery completed 10:30 am.
- Buck claims to know where the charter boats are.
- Buck drives to Walmart to pick up Ice cooler and beer. Leave by 11:00 am
- ACTION ITEM: Kate needs to generate a requirement doc for Jordan.
- Bu8ck charters a boat with Marlin Brando Charters. Arrive about 11:20 am.
- Boat guide is Jeff. Buck caught a 13-foot Marlin.
- The girls sunbath making sure they do not get tan lines, have some fun and do some swimming.
- Get back to the docks after dark. 9:00 pm. Tour guide did not mind working late.
- Get back to apartment about 9:30. We have 250 pounds of Marlin meat
- Get cleaned up, ready to go out. Buck cooks. Have dinner. Do nails. Head out.
- Bucky passed out for not sleeping much the past few days.
- Layla and Jordan go out to the Hurricane Lounge Karaoke bar.
- Head home about midnight. Get home about 12:30 and go to bed.
- Layla gets up at 5:30 am and goes for her run. Back about 7:30.
- 8:00 Eat, then go to Home Depot to get a ladder, washer, dryer.
- Layla gets back from Home Depot and Radio Shack. 10:30 am. Appliances are scheduled for a late delivery
- Layla starts in on Carpentry. Buck makes Breakfast at 11:00 am
- Buck has issues about needing to test his strength so Layla lets him get a pay-back punch in.
- Buck goes to Home Depot to buy new window stuff. 1pm. Begins work to upgrade the sliding door system.
- Layla plans on integrates a cell phone into the new window slide system.
- Layla started integrating a cell phone into the cars ignition system but then went to help with the “curtains” remembering Jordan’s one request of her that day.
- Jordan goes shopping. Buck seems to have issue with Jordan potentially being uncomfortable. With the sibling banter…
- Layla proposes she or even they talk with her to clear up any issues. Buck argues not to talk to Jordan and keep quiet about things.
- Layla and Buck’s discussion which goes in the direction of Buck and his relationship issues about his lack of communication.
- Jordan comes back from shopping. 3:30 pm.
- Home Depot delivery of washer and dryer. 6:30 pm.
- Jordan makes dinner. Buck and Layla work on windows until 1am.
- Layla went to bed. Buck stayed up until 3am working on motors.