Campaign Start: 5/25/2012 10:30 am. Thursday
Campaign End: 5/25/2012 11:30 pm. Thursday
- EDIT: Jack has not left yet, time for Q and A.
- Start, meeting with Jack. Handed off Job info. Party has opportunity to ask questions.
- NOTE: Jack will need to loan the party his bag of holding.
- During talk four associates of Jacks arrive armed. They deliver the bag of holding.
- After Jack leaves, Layla and Buck do research for magic online.
- Layla discovered Zombies are real, and gruesome, and not popular. And Illegal.
- Layla and Buck go on a shopping trip to an Army Navy Surplus and then the Gun Shop
- Layla and Buck, to Layla’s dismay, stop at the Walmart for additional equipment not available at the other shops.
- Layla tests Bucks tough skin by shooting him with a silenced Beretta 9mm. Does 1 point of damage.
- 4:00 pm Layla and Buck go to the shooting range, Buck surprises Layla with his skill.
- Buck setup an “underground fighting ring” bought with Jack to fight a golum at midnight.
- Get home at 5:30 pm.
- Layla and jordan go out for dinner and take in the sights.
- Jordan seems excited to go to the illegal fight.
- The three of them head to the illegal fight between 11:00 and 11:30. Plan to arrive at 11:30.
- Layla ordered a hot tub online to be delivered as soon as possible.
- Scott has 24 hours to determine a viable location for the underground fight ring. If it is not found and added to the wiki within those 24 hours, he loses exclusive rights to it and anyone can find a suitable location and add it to the wiki. Whoever adds the content for the site gets 4 wiki points (a bonus of 2 over the standard two for adding existing content) as long as the content has a) a picture, b) a description that conveys useful information, c) an address, and d) a link for driving directions.