START: 12/18/2012 11:00 am Tuesday
END: 12/19/2013 8:30 pm Wednesday
- Layla asks Jordan and Rebecca to teach the ring class.
- Layla and Buck have a lengthy conversation.
- 12:30 pm. Buck teleported to the kitchen and meets the resident mage., Mitchel. Sees that Buck did not use magic.
- Mitchel magically made very good food for all but Buck, he grabbed food to grill.
- Mitchel and Buck have an uncomfortable talk leading Buck to change into his Dragon form.
- Mitchel gives Buck more steak and questions him and Buck tells him everything.
- Mitchel came into the dining area, asked questions, watched reactions, and then checked auras and identified Layla as “Peanut Butter Girl” which indicated to Layla that Buck had told Mitchel they were dragons.
- Layla storms off to find Buck and decks him with tremendous strength. Layla then goes and works out. Buck goes to his shop.
- Layla went out and got Subway for everyone. Rebecca went to get Buck for the architectural design review meeting.
- Buck does go to the room where everyone is but chooses to sit away from everyone else and not be a group participant in the discussions. He eventually does participate, but appears quite anti-social throughout
- After dinner and the architectural design review is over, Layla begins to teleport segments of the old rail line in as raw materials, Buck returns to his workshop, and the rest of the folks resume ring training
- All go to bed.
- 4:00 am, Layla goes recon for construction sites. Found a site, that construction had stalled midway through (Note, Super Luck was used).
- 7:00 am, Layla gets back for breakfast.
- Buck leads a group of half a dozen to go find Mitchel’s Taco truck. Then spends time in his workshop.
- Layla, Jordan and Amelia take the morning off together.
- At lunch Layla informs Ben of her morning recon.
- Layla helps with training class in the afternoon.
- 2:30 pm, Layla hears a crashing sound which turns out it was from Bucks workshop.
- Dinner time, Layla helps Buck prepare dinner for the whole group. Everyone is being social. Buck plans to make a still.
- Layla hears someone in the tunnel. Goes invisible and takes a look and sees a man in the shadows.
- Layla grabs the guy and teleports him to the war room. He is a vampire, introduces himself as Stuart Masterson.
- Ben arrives. Stewart was a member of the resistance before becoming a vampire. Rumors are he may smuggle resistance members. Infiltrated vampires.
- Turns out the vampires had actually only mobilized 100,000 troops.
- Stuart tells the group a prophecy. “Mages from far away will bring about the fall of vampires.”
- Stuart tells the group the resistance cell needs to relocate, NY is too hot. Will come back in a day to discuss further.
- After Stewart leaves, Rebecca does some seekers to find a mage actively maintaining the barrier spell.